Sunday, September 27, 2009

"...A Rainy Night in Georgia..."


Several days of rain....a couple of moments of sunshine and then back to more rain.







"....SUCH a rainy night in Georgia"...."Lord, I believe it's rainin' all over the world" (Brook Benton, artist)

"Now a brief message from our sponsor...Sunshine!" My impatients (flowers) sure didn't complain of it being rainy day after day ...after... day.



Trying out my "action" setting on my camera to get some butterfly shots over where my Lantana is growing.

My only candidate, though is this poor guy who is flying from bloom to bloom ignoring the fact that he's suffered a partial "wing-ectomy".

That's o.k. I'll capture his (her?) best side!









WOW!! I never knew that butterflies and Giraffes had similar colors and markings?!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment