Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy July 4th! Here is my “July” card. Originally inspired by Bluebird Paper Craft; aka Creative breathing tag- a –long challenge started this past January. The challenge was to make a card for each month. This (and most of the others) card is approx 5 x 6.5. {although the original tags of the challenge are just “tag” size-I altered mine a bit ;) }

 

{images found on-line and from graphic fairy}

 

 

DSC_0059 I used a little of my Stickles stash on the greenery.  FINALLY got to use my red studded stars too!!  YAY

 

DSC_0056I meant to embellish (not cover up) the “July” on the little mini-calendar.  Hopefully you can still see it.

DSC_0057

And finally, I love this little guy.  Seems like I always had his job of picking up the flags and putting them back in their proper place after a parade or Patriotic Parent’s night!

Our fire works are starting early here in the deep South with thunder storms.  Hopefully to pass before the real fireworks start tonight.   Happy 4th!

Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment