Sunday, June 12, 2011

A little back yard-yard sale!

 

Several weeks ago we {our subdivision} had a yard

sale.  Our friend, Kris and her daughter participated

as well!  Even Kris’s Mom and Dad came with their

hopeful wares to be swiftly “departed”!  Kris’s daughter,

Dylan truly amazed us all by setting up her road-side

lemonade and watermelon stand with the ease and

sophistication of our local grocery store!!

Naturally, I HAD to take pictures. 

Naturally, I HAD to do a lay out!

Because Dylan’s stand was

so colorful and bright; it was a cinch to know what papers

to use!  Pink Paislee  “Soiree”  by house of three. 

At the risk of sounding “corny” may I just say…

I love this kit!  All of the double sided paper is really easy

to work with {no…I’m not getting any incentives to gush about

“Soiree”}  I bought it from HNC in March and have used A LOT

of the embellishments and papers from it!

Here is Dylan and her lemonade stand!  DSC_0133Don’t you LOVE the lemonade dispenser!!!  DSC_0137Trying to show the butterflies being 2 dimensional.  Made by drawing my own template ( I know, I know…Martha Stewart has a butterfly punch).  Then I added some of the lovely color twine from the kit and stickles.DSC_0136 DSC_0135 See how nice the papers are?    Oh, and I also used one of the new “Martha Stewart’s”  punches to make the detailed lacey edge!  Dylan’s a great subject because she IS sooo adorable!

Also, I must give credit to the Pink Paislee’s gallery.  I soooo “scraplifted this one”

Thanks for visiting!  TTFN!

No comments:

Post a Comment