Monday, August 1, 2011

Costal living…

 

DSC_0374  While visiting on Cape Cod last month, I was fortunate enough to spend most of the week with my cousin, Susan.  One of the afternoons, we spent time on the beach and visiting two of her hard working friends who happen to own this beautiful home that looks like it was taken directly out of the “Coastal Living” magazine!!!  DSC_0375 I LOVE these pillows, especially the blue/white starfish {made with all pearl buttons!!}The pillows flanked a long three sided window seat(s).  The view was insane!  My cousin said … “wait until you get to the tower room”  {fourth floor people!!}

DSC_0373  Those are scalloped shells hanging from the chandelier!DSC_0377The runner and candles for a table center piece…perfectly and simply elegant!

DSC_0380  Weather vain  complements the slate tiles on the fireplace.  And, of course the framed picture over the fireplace becomes their flat screened T.V. too!DSC_0382DSC_0379                                     More cozy, beach-y pillows in the living room!DSC_0400 Side and front of home {with afore mentioned hard working couple who have come home after a long day}   Wow!  imagine coming home to THIS every night?!!   DSC_0421 DSC_0417DSC_0420 DSC_0395Each morning, and each night…their view of paradise.DSC_0386 {my cousin Susan shielding her eyes from the tower room}DSC_0385    …as for me? 

This is all I can do!  {but I now know how Heaven’s going to look!}

No comments:

Post a Comment