Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day!

Happy Father's Day, Dad. We miss you terribly. We (I) think of you all the time. Tonight, I saw "sky blue-pink" as I was walking Mom home after having pizza at our house and I thought of you! Working in my garden, doing yard work...I think of you. I know you are happy in Heaven...but I miss you. I am glad that you will never have to feel the pain of cancer again...but I'm lonely without you. I love you Dad! Thanks for being my Dad and putting up with me, teaching me things I never knew I had learned until I became an adult. You were my "go-to" person for almost everything, cameras, best photo shoots, lighting...then there was spelling, memory work, and general every-day, want to know what you thing...kind of stuff! You taught me to value even the simplest kindness, reach for the stars...and hope for the best. You were the best Dad I ever had!! O.K. ....you were my ONLY Dad.....but you're MY Dad...you're Roger's Dad. We were ...."all you lucky people"!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment