Thursday, December 29, 2011

Happy Birthday to my daughter!

Born in a small Concord, Ma hospital on a wintery, snowy night.  You were not due for 5 more weeks, but you were healthy and beautiful in every way!

2184187

{I tried to make that “29”}

 

Everyone was so excited the day you were born! It seemed like the whole world was celebrating when we brought you home that New Years Day! 

I never knew how a Mother’s heart could grow that big and be filled with soooo much love!

Mother & Child Land of Nod Dawn OK

The thing I remember the most about that day, was how your Grandfather {Grampy Brown} stood at the end of the hospital bed {long} after you were born and just…smiled!  Grinned from ear to ear.  Didn’t say too much.  His gigantic grin said it all! 

 

He couldn’t take his eyes off of you!  {neither could I!!!}

 

Top

Now, 37 years later he is still smiling down on you!  If he were here right now he would hug you and call you “Grampy’s girl!”

Top.BMP

Christa, Nathan, Seth and Jarred and SO{my daughter, Christa and “my three sons”}

 

Happy Birthday sweetheart!  I love you and miss you so very VERY much!  I hope you had a great day.

 

love you forever,

Mom  Me and the kids (see my smile and eyes live on in my children)

No comments:

Post a Comment