Sunday, November 14, 2010

Antique photos...hmmmmmmm

For quite a while, I've been thinking about how to restore some of these treasured old photos.

This one here of Dad, has become so pitted in texture.
Was it just time...or being displayed without a glass frame?

After scanning it into my computer. Yikes...scarry! (the 1st original scan)
this tint wasn't much better!

Ahhhh.... thanks to PICNIK photo shop!
Much better...don't you think so??
Soooo darn cute!!!

If my father was here he'd simply say...
"You noticed!"

Then, I took my grandmother's photo.

Put a light lavender tint on it.
It was ok but a bit foggy.
Added some touch ups,
thanks to my new BFF (Picnik)
and look at this!
She looks "human" again!
We called her Nannie, she played the piano.
We thought she was beautiful... inside and out!

We were right!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment